Thrift'n for Autism donation drive under way at AASU | Events
SAVANNAH, GA (WTOC) - Now is your chance to make a difference for people with Autism.
Drop off your old clothing and accessories on the campus of Armstrong Atlantic State. All the items collected will be sold to local thrift stores, and proceeds with go towards research for autism.
"We gave 3 box set up on campus Armstong Atlantic State University. There's one in the Science Center in the Library and University Hall. The boxes are clearly marked, drop your clothes in and we’ll will take care of the rest," said Olivia Singleton, Thrift'n for Autism.
You can find the drop Thrift'n for Autism Drive donations on campus now through Sept. 14. Clothing and other items will be collected at the end of each day, bagged and taken to local thrift stores.
Copyright 2012 WTOC. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Multi-vehicle wreck causes traffic delays in downtown Savannah
- Man accused in Sandfly murder to make first in-person court appearance
- Bond, preliminary hearing to be held for TX man charged in fatal crash
- In her words: Notes from the Paula Deen video deposition
- Area residents encouraged to join in Dump the Pump Day Challenge